There are a few ways to make a baked brie, my go-to is a naked brie topped with fruit and nuts. For this brie I used a blackberry compote, figs, walnuts, and honey. A really good mix of sweet and savory.
Baked brie is one of those simple appetizers that everyone needs in their hosting arsenal. With very little effort, your guests get a stunning presentation. Meanwhile you put in maybe 10 minutes.
For this very simple recipe we will just unwrap the brie, bake for 10 minutes, and apply toppings. See, extremely easy.
Blackberry Baked Brie
- 8-16 oz round brie
- ¼ c blackberry compote *optional, add fresh blackberries
- 2 sliced dried figs
- ¼ c chopped
- honey for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Unwrap brie and place in shallow oven safe dish.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes. I like to bake my brie until I see some of the cheese start to leak. 10 minutes for 8oz (what I used here), time increases for larger rounds.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving dish.
- Top with blackberry compote, dried figs, and walnuts. Drizzle with honey.